A*B+C is a dual, four-quadrant multiplier with VC Offset that can act as Dual Ring Modulator, Dual VCA and Four Channel Mixer.
- Each section can perform the analog multiplication of two signals (A and B) and add an offset (C).
- The B inputs are routed to an attenuverter that multiplies the signal between -2 to 2, while the offset inputs (C) route through a unity gain attenuverter (multiplies the signal between -1 and 1).
- B and C inputs are normalized to 5v and 10v respectively, so the A inputs can be processed using just the potentiometers.
- The output of first block is normalized to the second one, so the second output can act as master to get (A1*B1+C1) + (A2*B2+C2).
- Current needs: +12V: 40mA, -12V: 40mA
- Width: 6 HP
- Depth: 30 mm (including power connector)
- Aluminium, heat-treated front panel
- Designed, kits prepared and completed modules assembled in Barcelona,