The BF-22 VCF is a dual Hi/Low-pass filter inspired by the Sallen-Key filter from the early MS-20.
- The module features attenuverters (inverter-attenuators) as an addition to the normal CV control for Cut-off and Resonance, and offers a little more presence in the Resonance than the original. The CV control for Cut-off keeps tracking through 3 octaves.
- The ‘Link’ switch connects the input of the second unit into the output of the first.
- Current needs: +12V: 40mA, -12V: 20mA
- Width: 17 HP
- Depth: 30mm (including power connector)
- Aluminiun, heat-treated front panel
- Designed, kits prepared and completed modules assembled in Barcelona.