Crush Delay v3
Crush Delay v3 is a special Echo-Delay unit based on the PT2399 IC, which is able to offer 400ms of clean delay and up to 2 seconds of dirty repetitions, having a special talent to generate noisy-glitch textures. This third version comes with some interesting new features like redesigned VCAs circuits, wider range for clean delay and reduced depth to make it skiff friendly.
- Input signal controlled by VCA’s
- Bigger range of clean delay
- Three different Crush Modifiers based on circuit bending techniques.
- VC Feedback wit automatic gain control
- Current needs: +12V: 115mA, -12V: 65mA
- Width: 11 HP
- Depth: 30mm (including power connector)
- Aluminium, heat-treated front panel
- Designed, kits prepared and completed modules assembled in Barcelona