Instrument Interface is an eurorack pre-amp capable to bring any type of audio signal to modular levels thanks to its amplification circuit.
The module can drive regular and condenser microphones (+48V Phantom Powered) as well as Instrument and Line signals with a very low distortion ratio.
Instrument Interface offers some additional extra functions like a Trig/Gate extractor and Envelope Follower circuits, allowing you to use the character of your audio signal in more creative ways
- Neutrik combo Input
- Phantom Power selector
- Input Impedance selector
- Separated Audio en Envelope Level controls.
- Envelope Follower with attack and decay control
- Gate and Trigger Extractor with threshold selector.
- Current needs: +12V: 26mA, -12V: 12mA
- Width: 8 HP
- Depth: 25mm, (40mm DIY) including power connector
- Aluminium, heat-treated front panel.
- Designed, kits prepared and completed modules assembled in Barcelona.