Muxlicer is a sequential signal processor designed for add a huge range of special functions to your modular setup in the minimum space.
Is divided in three main blocks: a Digital Step Controller, a Gate Generator and an Analog Switch (a.k.a. Mux/DeMux)
The module is designed with high “function to HP ratio” philosophy , to have maximum flexibility in minimum space.
- Route any modular signal from one IN up to eight different Outs or vice versa.
- Generate CV and Gate signals, been able to work as sequential voltage source a.k.a. sequencer.
- Cut audio signals in rhythmical slices with independent volume.
- Generate complex and dynamic patterns from any audio or modulation signal.
- Create powerful Gate sequences with control voltage retriggering for each step.
- Select easily when your signals act on your patch with the Address function.
- Current needs: +12V: 45mA, -12V: 5mA
- Width: 16 HP
- Depth: 30mm (including power connector)
- Aluminiun, heat-treated front panel
- Designed, kits prepared and completed modules assembled in Barcelona
- View in Modular Grid