- A Slew limiter is a device that smoothes an incoming signal, limiting the maximum rate of change of the output voltage over time.
It is widely used with pitch CVs to obtain portamento but is also very useful for converting a gate signal into a basic envelope.
The module has independent time controls for rising and falling voltages, each with it’s own CV.
- The “SHAPE” control allows you to change the curve response from linear to logarithmic.
- Current needs: +12V: 10mA, -12V: 10mA
- Width: 6 HP
- Depth: 20mm (including power connector)
- Aluminiun, heat-treated front panel
- Designed, kits prepared and completed modules assembled in Barcelona
- View in Modular Grid