VCMC is a voltage controlled MIDI controller.
A fully editable MIDI controller with eight faders and push buttons. Each of them with a CV or Gate input associated to automate their functioning via external signals or to be configured independently for further control.
Each control on VCMC can be edited on its OLED screen and will be output either via DIN-5 or USB as a class compliant MIDI device.
DIYers can modify the module to make it as standalone. More information here.
- Class-compliant USB MIDI and DIN5 connectors.
- 10 CV inputs And 8 gate inputs.
- 8 Faders and 8 Buttons.
- Controls fully mappable to any MIDI message (CC, Notes, Program change, Clock, ST/SP, NRPN…)
- Configurations saved both in internal memory and via Sysex.
- Online Web Editor
- Current needs: +12V: 64mA, -12V: 12mA
- Width: 20 HP
- Depth: 30 mm (including power connector)
- Aluminium, heat-treated front panel
- Designed, kits prepared and completed modules assembled in Barcelona