AC/DC is a class-compliant DC coupled audio interface in Eurorack format. With its 6 HP it is perfect for live performance and travel Rigs.
Based on Rebel Technology OWL platform, It allows sending and receiving both CV and Audio at 16 bits 48 KHz. as well as load patches from Rebel’s library.
It is compatible with all popular DAW and CV generators, and also as audio and CV processor for iOS apps.
• Class compliant audio interface.
• DC coupled with range -10 to 10v.
• Level meters and clip leds.
• 48 Khz 16 Bit.
• Compatible with OWL platform.
• Stm32H7 processor with 32 Mb of RAM.
- Current Draw: +12v: 200 mA -12v: 30mA
- Width: 6HP
- Deepth: 40mm including power connector
- Aluminium, heat-treated front panel.
- Designed and assembled in Barcelona.
- User Manual >>
- Assembly Manual >>
- Schematic >>
- OWL Community >>
- Firmware Update >>
- Patch llibrary >>
- ModularGrid Page >>
- Add to ModularGrid >>
- *iBom >>
*This iBOM is meant to be used together with Befaco’s Assembly guide.