The BF-22 VCF is a dual Hi/Low-pass filter inspired by the Sallen-Key filter from the early MS-20.
DISCLAIMER: This filter brings to your modular system the character of early MS-20 sound: Kick-ass-rocking-dirty screams! It inherited not only it’s amazing sound, also MS-20 noise floor. If noise floor is an issue for you, this might not be your filter.
- Dual-channel Sallen-Key Filter. Inspired by the early MS-20
- High and Lowpass operation.
- Two CV inputs per channel with a dedicated atenuverter for the first one.
- CV controlled resonance.
- The first channel can be linked to the second one with the “Link” switch.
- Current needs: +12V: 40mA, -12V: 20mA
- Width: 17 HP
- Depth: 30mm (including power connector)
- Aluminiun, heat-treated front panel
- Designed, kits prepared and completed modules assembled in Barcelona.