Burst is a trigger processor and generator, designed to add an organic chain of events to your modular setup. You can see it like “Trigger Activated Trigger Burst”. Each time it is activated, either manually or with an external trigger, a given amount of triggers are generated. You can control Time Division, Distribution, Quantity, and Probability of the bursts.
- Custom trigger bursts up to 32 triggers.
- Voltage Control burst Quantity with a dedicated attenuator.
- One-shot and Cycle play modes are activated via manual controls or dedicated Trig Input.
- Pingable clock input.
- Voltage Control burst Distribution, Time Division and Probability.
- Tempo and End of Cycle individual output for syncing other modules.
- Current needs: +12V: 56mA, -12V: 10mA
- Width: 8 HP
- Depth: 25mm (including power connector)
- Aluminiun, heat-treated front panel
- Designed, kits prepared and completed modules assembled in Barcelona
With Burst synced to your tempo, you can create all kind of ratcheting effects and multiplications leading to doubles, triplets, quintuplets, and true Poly Rhythms for your modular system.
With very short time windows, Burst can help to synthesize fast repeating transients for “hand-clap like” sounds or modern drum hits.
Working in Cycle Mode, is also an excellent master clock with tap tempo functionality, and is able to achieve non linear distributed clocks.