Instrument Interface is an eurorack pre-amp capable to bring any type of audio signal to modular levels thanks to its amplification circuit.
The module can drive regular and condenser microphones (+48V Phantom Powered) as well as Instrument and Line signals with a very low distortion ratio.
Going further from the regular re-amp operation, Instrument Interface offers some additional extra functions like a Trig/Gate extractor and Envelope Follower circuits, allowing you to use the character of your audio signal in more creative ways
– Neutrik combo input
– Phantom power selector
– Input impedance selector
– Separated Audio en envelope level controls.
– Envelope follower with atack and decay control
– Gate and trigger extractor with threshold selector.
– Current needs: +12V: 26mA, -12V: 12mA
– Width: 8 HP
– Depth: 30 mm
– Aluminium, heat-treated front panel
– Designed, kits prepared and completed modules assembled in Barcelona
– View in Modular Grid