The EVEN VCO is an voltage controlled oscillator which offers stability even in the case of power supply fluctuations.
The EVEN VCO features a 10 position octave selector switch (C0 – C9) and is able to track with 1 cent precision between C0 – 7, 4 cents through C8 and 13 cents through C9.
– Even (waveshape with emphasis on even harmonics)
– Hard sync. This forces the core to reset in the event of a phase change at the input.
– V/oct. Two inputs for pitch control summed to the main octave selector and the tone control.
– FM. Linear pitch control.
– PWM CV. Pulse width control summed to the potentiometer.
– Current needs: +12V: 36mA, -12V: 26mA
– Width: 8 HP
– Depth: 45mm (inc power connector)
– Aluminium, heat-treated front panel
– Designed, kits prepared and completed modules assembled in Barcelona
– Banana connectors available upon request
– View in Modular Grid
For documentation relating to older versions of this module please contact: email@example.com