Voltage controlled oscillator (VCO) with great precision, designed to be stable even in the case of power supply fluctuations.Supplied with an octave selector of 10 positions from 32′ to 1/16′ (C0~C9).
It’s able to track with a precision of 1 Cent from C0 to C7, 4 Cents in C8 and 13 Cents in C9.
- Even (waveshape with emphasis on even harmonics)
- Hard sync. This forces the core to down in the event of change to zero of the input
- V/oct. Two inputs for pitch control summed to the main octave selector and the tone control.
- FM. Linear pitch control.
- PWM CV. Pulse width control summed to the potentiometer.
+12V – 36mA
-12V – 26mA
8HP / 47mm Depth.
V_0.3.2 / V0.3.3:
Improve stability: Change R11 to 10k 1%, leave R14 unconnected, follow the calibration procedure. This is also valid for V0.23 & V0.22.
Remove offset from even: Change R28 to 2.7k.