Our Output Module II is designed to be the master output for your modular system.
The module is capable of stereo or mono operation and converts synth level signals to pro line level (+4dBu).
It also features a 3.5mm jack to 6.5mm TRS jack for easy communication with the outside world.
Also featured on the module is a headphone amplifier with a 6dB/Oct High-pass filter (fixed on 60Hz) to avoid “pops” and undesired noises when connecting your modular directly to a P.A.
A switch is included to send a mono input to a left and right stereo output (particularily useful setting is useful when you connect the synth to a DJ mixer without mono inputs).
Last but not least, it features two 6.5mm to 3.5mm jack input converters.
– Current needs: +12V: 24mA, -12V: 14mA
– Width: 6 HP
– Depth: 47 mm (inc power connector)
– Aluminium, heat-treated front panel
– Designed, kits prepared and completed modules assembled in Barcelona
– Banana connectors available upon request
– View in Modular Grid
For documentation relating to older versions of this module please contact: email@example.com