Befaco’s VCO III is a analog oscillator focused to audio frequencies.
From 20 Hz to 20kHz with several waveforms and sub-oscillator.
Octave selection buttons allows to change frequency from +3 to -3 octave. Pitch adjustment is made by a precision metal multi-turn potentiometer with blocking protection.
- Eurorack system compatible
- 4 Output wave forms: Saw, square (PWM), Sine, Triangle.
- Suboscillator with PWM (keeps the duty cycle from principal square wave).
- Seven octaves tracking.
- Octave Selector (+/- 3 oct) push metall buttons
- Hard sync
- Two V/oct inputs and one lineal FM input.
- CV-In and manual pulse width modulation through potentiometer (PWM).
- Tunning frecuency through a metalic multi turn precision potentiometer with blocking switch.
- 16HP / 90cm depth
- Banana or minijack connectors