- 6 channel VCA
- Linear, exponential and logarithmic response.
- Selectable mixer function.
- Expander connection to plug every channel of an Hexmix VCA directly.
- Current needs: +12V: 50mA, -12V: 50mA
- Width: 14 HP
- Depth: 20mm, (28mm DIY) including power connector
- Aluminium, heat-treated front panel.
- Designed, kits prepared and completed modules assembled in Barcelona.
The module can act as six independent VCAs as well as a Mixer for all the inputs (Selectable via a switch).
Every VCA has a response pot for the incoming CV, being full logarithmic at maximum setup and full exponential at minimum setup, having the linear response in the center position.
Level pot of each channel is an attenuator of the signal coming out of each VCA.
Jacks are normalled to 10 volts, so when we have no CV present VCA would be fully open and our Level pot will act as a volume.