Hexmix VCA is a compact six channel VCA with an unique response curve range from logarithmic to linear and to exponential using a pot.
All outputs are routed to output six to act as a mixer, with a normalization of each one to remove each channel from the Mix.
- Hexmix VCA can act as six independent VCAs as well as a Mixer for all the inputs (Selectable via a switch)
- Every VCA has a response pot for the incoming CV, being full logarithmic at maximum setup and full exponential at minimum setup, having the linear response in the center position.
- Level pot of each channel is an attenuator of the signal coming out of each VCA.
- Jacks are normalled to 10 volts, so when we have no CV present VCA would be fully open and our Level pot will act as a volume.
- Current needs: +12V: 50mA, -12V: 50mA
- Width: 14 HP
- Depth: 35mm (including power connector)
- Aluminiun, heat-treated front panel
- Designed, kits prepared and completed modules assembled in Barcelona
- View in Modular Grid