A compact attenuverting (attenuator-inverter) joystick controller and Gate Generator. With it, you can generate and process two control voltages using only one hand. Provided controls for CV ranges and offset adjust the boundaries of your control, this way it never gets out of the desired range, ensuring sensibility and playability even with wild performance gestures.
- Robust arcade style joystick for manually generating either CV with Range and Offset control or attenuating two input signals
- Two push buttons to generate gates manually.
- Current needs: +12V: 25mA, -12V: 10mA
- Width: 12 HP
- Depth: 35mm (including power connector)
- Aluminium, heat-treated front panel.
- Designed, kits prepared and completed modules assembled in Barcelona.
This image shows one “rotation” of the Joystick and the variance of voltage output on the X & Y-axis. The X-axis output voltage is shown in Yellow and the Y-Axis is in Blue.