Lich is a programmable multi-function module based in the Rebel Technology OWL platform that allows you to use Pure Data, Max Gen or Faust code into your module!.
Lich is a Befaco Rebel collaboration that brings back Owl’s platform with this new hardware iteration. It has stereo in and out, four pot controls summed to cv inputs (like the classic Owl module) And as addition, CV and Gate outputs, patch selection with display and USB MIDI host and device connections.
Lich comes with four patches loaded.
A reverb, stereo delay, harmonic oscillator and a two-way CV-MIDI and MIDI-CV converter.
Also, you can load more patches from Owl’s library, and even create your own!
The OWL platform has a large community committed to using technology to “create positive change and helping people elevate their creative potential.”
- Stereo Audio IN and OUT at 48k 24 bits.
- 4 CV controls (Pot + Attenuated CV in)
- 2 CV outputs.
- 2 Gate intputs + buttons.
- 1 Gate Output.
- Patch selection and visialization via display.
- USB host and Device connections
- Current needs: +12V: 140mA, -12V: 30mA
- Width: 12 HP
- Depth: 26 mm (including power connector)
- Aluminium, heat-treated front panel.
- Designed, kits prepared and completed modules assembled in Barcelona.