Morphader is a performative tool designed to make multichannel CV/Audio crossfade easy and comfortable. Fading from one quad CV/audio scene to another. The core of the module has four CV controlled crossfaders, each with their individual control and a master fader to control them all. The module mixes the four crossfades at its fourth output, thanks to a clever normalization scheme. Each of them can be easily removed from the mix by plugging a cable at its own output.
- CV Controlled four channel crossfader.
- Attenuators per input.
- Normalized voltages to every input, allowing cv levels morphing.
- Audio CV response switch per channel
- Master Fader control with Lag.
- Leds per channel for signal level monitoring.
- Current needs: +12V: 53mA, -12V: 50mA
- Width: 12 HP
- Depth: 26 mm (including power connector)
- Aluminium, heat-treated front panel.
- Designed and assembled in Barcelona.