CV AND AUDIO UTILITY / REALTIME VISUALIZER
Motion MTR allow you to mix, attenuate and invert signals while having clear visual feedback of their levels.
Each channel can function as:
- Audio level control with VU meter
- CV attenuator with voltage meter
- CV inverter with voltage meter
Each input is normalled to 10v, so you can
use each of them to generate fixed voltages.
Also, the outputs of channels 1 and 2 are summed into Out 3 to be used as a mixer.
Patch it wildly to make it work as an attenuverter with offset, as a mixer, a VU meter or a combination of them all!
This module is our first collaboration with Robin Vincent from Molten modular.
- Three channels attenuator.
- CV and inverted CV visualization.
- Audio VU meter mode.
- Normalled inputs to 10v.
- Outputs summed at OUT3.
- Current Draw: +12v: 110 mA -12v: 43 mA
- Width: 6HP
- Depth: 30mm including power connector
- Aluminium, heat-treated front panel.
- Designed and assembled in Barcelona.
- Idea by Robin Vincent
- User Manual >>
- Assembly Manual >>
- Schematic V1 >>
- *iBom >>
- ModularGrid Page >>
- Add to ModularGrid >>
*This iBOM is meant to be used together with Befaco’s Assembly guide.