Our new Output Module is designed to be the master output for your modular system, providing balanced outputs, dedicated headphone amplifier and an extra Cue Input to monitor any signal.
- 6.5mm TRS Balanced Outputs
- 6.5mm TRS Headphone Output
- LED signal monitoring for each Input.
- Selectable signal monitoring at Headphone Output
- Current needs: +12V: 24mA, -12V: 26mA
- Width: 4 HP
- Depth: 40mm (including power connector)
- Aluminiun, heat-treated front panel.
- Designed, kits prepared and completed modules assembled in Barcelona.
- Assembly Instructions >>
- Schematic v3 >>
- BOM File >>
- *iBom >>
- ModularGrid Page >>
- Add to ModularGrid >>
*This iBOM is meant to be used together with Befaco’s Assembly guide.
Left IN is routed to both channels when no Right signal is present. Both Outputs are TRS balanced.
A Headphones out is available. You can route Headphone OUT to the main out or an independent signal with CUE switch. Like this you can either pre-listen your sounds with the CUE Input or listen to your main out without disturbing your neighbors!
Level leds are available to monitor levels of each signal on the module.