- Width: 4 HP
- Depth: 20mm (including power connector)
- Aluminiun, heat-treated front panel
- Designed, kits prepared and completed modules assembled in Barcelona
- At the +/- 12V rails the PowSkiff can deliver up to 1.5A and 1.3A respectively, as well as a full additional ampere at both the 5v and 9v rails. It features a frontplate mounted USB-A female socket which is great for lights, cooling fans and charging your mobile devices. Beware that the USB power is routed from the 5V rail so if you are using the USB port while using digital modules, anything plugged into it will be subtracting from the total 1A available (note that charging some phones draws a lot of current).
- The 9V output on the front panel is designed with integration of guitar FX pedals in mind and implements a 2.1mm center-negative DC jack. The 1A available should be sufficient to supply nearly a dozen standard pedals!
- There is also a front panel mounted DC ‘Link’ jack, and two PCB mounted IDC power outputs for easy of us with multiple buses.