Stereo Strip is a 6HP Eurorack module that builds upon the idea of a studio or mixer channel strip for a modular environment. If you’re new to the term ‘channel strip’ think of a single channel strip from a mixing desk. You’ll find amplification, EQ, panning and level control options. Stereo Strip builds on those ideas adding voltage control for increased functionality within the Eurorack modular synthesiser
This module is designed in collaboration with Ben Wilson aka Divkid.
• 3 band EQ
• Panning (manual and voltage controlled)
• VCA level control (manual or voltage controlled)
• 3 way performance muting (on-off-momentary)
• Soft clipping limiter (distortion!)
• Line level input and/or output adjustment
- Current Draw: +12: 63mA -12: 63mA 5v:0
- Width: 6HP
- Deepth: 33mm including power connector
- Aluminium, heat-treated front panel.
- Designed and assembled in Barcelona.