The VC ADSR is our take on the classic ADSR: now smaller, more powerful and user friendly.
The circuit is based in a dual transistor “Current Mirror” (a voltage controlled integrator) and switching logic.
- Voltage controlled stages with manual control.
- Gate output on each stage of the envelope.
- Push button and Gate/Trigger input
- Control of the response curve between each stage of the envelope (from linear to logarithmic/exponential)
- Current needs: +12V: 55mA, -12V: 25mA
- Width: 8 HP
- Depth: 30mm (including power connector)
- Aluminium, heat-treated front panel
- Designed, kits prepared and completed modules assembled in Barcelona
- View in Modular Grid
Phase Time Limits:
Attack: Min 3.0ms (down to 200µS with negative CV) // Max 10s
Decay: Min 2.8ms (down to 400µS with negative CV) // Max 10s
Release: Min 2.8ms (with Sustain at maximum) // Max 10s