An accurate voltage source and precision adder.
Voltio fits somewhere between a music tool and a piece of electronics lab gear.
It generates voltages equivalent to all the notes on the 12-tone equal temperament scale throughout a ten-octave range, with an intuitive two-knob interface.
The Precision Adder In, lets you sum Voltio’s Out with external voltages.
Additionally, the front panel banana connectors let you plug standard multimeter probes for hands-free operation on electronics lab.
Use it to transpose Oscillators and sequences in a musical way or as a reference to calibrate your analog gear.
- Easily adjust your oscillators in known intervals.
- Transpose Musical phrases from sequencers, arpeggiators, or any other notes source.
- Calibrate oscillators and filters on your DIY projects or during analog gear maintenance.
- Current needs: +12V: 35mA, -12V: 15mA
- Width: 6 HP
- Depth: 30mm including power connector
- Designed, kits prepared and assembled in Barcelona.